- Adlipour, S., Ghasemi, V., & Mirmohamadtabar, S. A. (2014). Effects of Facebook on youth cultural identity of Isfahan. Iran Cultural Research, 7(1), 1-28. (in Persian).
- Ahmed, A. M., Abed, H. N., Hassoon, N. H., & Ahmed, A. L. (2016). The Impact of Digital Communication on Social Networks: A Review. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, 5(1), 183-190.
- Algrey, N, Pine, B, Brown, A. (2015). Theories and consequences of social networks on the lifestyle of young people in the context of the family in Uruguay. University of Colombia.
- Chung, K. S. K., & Hossain, L. (2010). Towards a social network model for understanding information and communication technology use for general practitioners in rural Australia. Computers in Human Behavior, 26(4), 562-571.
- Cohen, B. (1989). Study of sociology (translated by Mohesen Salasi). Tehran: Farhang Moaser Publisher. (in Persian).
- Davari, A., & Rezazadeh, A. (2014). Structural Equation Modeling With PLSSoftware. Tehran: Organization Jahad Daneshgahi Publication. In Persian..
- Diamantopoulos, A., Sarstedt, M., Fuchs, C., Wilczynski, P., & Kaiser, S. (2012). Guidelines for choosing between multi-item and single-item scales for construct measurement: a predictive validity perspective. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 40(3), 434-449.
- Ebrahimifar, T., & Yaghoubifar, H. (2014). Effect of social networks on public thought (Investigation of presidential election, 2008). Quarterly of Policing Knowledge of the Capital Police, 7(1), 69-94. (in Persian).
- Elson, S. B., Yeung, D., Roshan, P., Bohandy, S. R., & Nader, A. (2012). Using social media to gauge Iranian public opinion and mood after the 2009 election. Rand Corporation.
- Hajiani, E., & Roghanian, Z. (2015). Meta-analysis of accomplished research about effects of virtual environments on social ethic. International Conference in Technology and Sciences Engineering, Istanbul, Eide Pardaz institute of Capital. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-RSTCONF01-RSTCONF01_173.html
. (in Persian).
- Hall, S. (1991). Old and new identities, old and new ethnicities (Translated by Shahriyar Vaghfipour). Arghanoon Journal, 2, 319-352. (in Persian).
- Henseler, J., Ringle, C. M., & Sinkovics, R. R. (2009). The use of partial least squares path modeling in international marketing. In New challenges to international marketing (pp. 277-319). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Kavousi, E., & Kazemi, H. (2013). The role of social-political movement of virtual social media on forming cultural-capital-social dimension. Media Studies, 8(23), 137-149. (in Persian).
- Li, Y. (2015). Social capital in sociological research: Conceptual rigour and empirical application. The handbook of research methods and applications on social capital, 1-20.
- Luppicini, R., & Saleh, R. H. (2017). The role of online social networks for divorced Saudi women in the face of social, psychological, economic, and legal challenges. Technology in Society, 51, 142-152.
- Mahdavi, M. (2013). Cyber as power area. Dynamic Thinking Journal, 2(10). (in Persian).
- Mahpishanian, M. (2015). Social networks and political and psychological injuries. rahavardnoor, 10(35): 16-21. (in Persian).
- Miller, D., Costa, E., Haynes, N., McDonald, T., Nicolescu, R., Sinanan, J., & Wang, X. (2016). How the world changed social media. (p. 286). UCL press.
- Mohkamkar, I., & Halaj, M. M. (2014). What are social media finding? Disciplinary Knowledge Magazine in North Khorasan, 1(3), 23-39. (in Persian).
- Nasr-Abadi, M. (2006). Social capital & civil development. Set of Article of Social Capital Regional Conference, Challenges and Solving Ways. (in Persian).
, M., & Nasrabadi
, M. (2009). Empowerment Based on Social Capital Strategy. Tadbir, 203, 21-26. (in Persian).
- Pavan, E. (2017). The integrative power of online collective action networks beyond protest. Exploring social media use in the process of institutionalization. Social movement studies, 16(4), 433-446.
- Ponte, E. B., Trujillo, E. C., & Rodríguez, T. E. (2015). Online social networks on the social order in between younger man. Social Networks, 47.
, S. A., & Haghighi
, M. R. (2013). Effective Factors in Increasing the Effectiveness of Virtual Social Networks in Media Organizations (Case Study: Association of Public Relations Managers of Iran). Media Studies
, 8(21): 133-144. (in Persian).
- Rezaei, S. (2015). Segmenting consumer decision-making styles (CDMS) toward marketing practice: A partial least squares (PLS) path modeling approach. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 22, 1-15.
, Z., Nasiri, Valik Bani
, F., Ardalan
, M. R., & Sarchahani, M. (2018). Factors affecting technology accepnatce based on Davise model in Fars Education. Quarterly Journal of Research in the New Approach in Educational Management, 9(2): 165-180. (in Persian).
- Scot, M. (2010). Virtual scientific media (Translated by Saeed Reza Ameli). Cultural and Social Institute. (in Persian).
- Shirky, C. (2011). The political power of social media: Technology, the public sphere, and political change. Foreign affairs, 28-41.
- Siegel, D. A. (2009). Social networks and collective action. American Journal of Political Science, 53(1), 122-138.
- Stakhrian Haghighi
, A. R., Farhangi
, A. A., Scroochi
, R., & Scroochi , G. R. (2009). Presenting Content Management Model of Farsi Digital Media. A New Approach to Educational Management, 7(26)
, 215-237. (in Persian).
- Suh, C. S., Vasi, I. B., & Chang, P. Y. (2017). How social media matter: Repression and the diffusion of the Occupy Wall Street movement. Social science research, 65, 282-293.
- Taghavi, N. (2010). Rural sociology. Tehran: Payame Noor University Publisher. (in Persian).
- Tenenhaus, M., Amato, S., & Esposito Vinzi, V. (2004, June). A global goodness-of-fit index for PLS structural equation modelling. In Proceedings of the XLII SIS scientific meeting, (Vol. 1, pp. 739-742).
- Viner, K. (2009). Internet has changed foreign policy for ever, says Gordon Brown. The Guardian, 19.
- Wetzels, M., Odekerken-Schröder, G., & Van Oppen, C. (2009). Using PLS path modeling for assessing hierarchical construct models: guidelines and empirical illustration. MIS quarterly, 33 (1), 177-195.
- Youmans, W. L., & York, J. C. (2012). Social media and the activist toolkit: User agreements, corporate interests, and the information infrastructure of modern social movements. Journal of Communication, 62(2), 315-329.